Tuesday, August 15, 2006

October 9th: The Plot Against America

Thanks everyone for agreeing to read "The Plot Against America" by Philip Roth. He's a prolific author, winner of many awards, so this should be an exciting endeavor. Apparently it was quite controversial when it came out.

I'm postponing my hosting to October, since I might not make the September gathering. My address is 713 Portland Ave #101 in St. Paul. Portland is one block north of Summit, and I am between Dale and Victoria.

The Minneapolis Public Library system has a waiting list for this book, but there seems to be several copies available in the St. Paul Public Library System.

I'll see you on October 9th at 7:00 p.m.!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, is anyone else struggling to get through this book? I am. I want to love this book (becuase I have wanted to read it for so long) and instead, I feel like I have to WORK to understand what's going on. Oh dear.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home