Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Autobiography!

Hey team,
I think we should read an autobiography or a biography in the near future.
Check out this website:
http://www.wisc.edu/wisconsinpress/books/livingout.htm
There is a plethora of queer options!

Here are my top picks:
  • You're Not from Around Here, Are You? A Lesbian in Small-Town America by Louise A. Blum
  • Surviving Madness: A Therapist's Own Story by Betty Berzon
  • An Underground Life: Memoirs of a Gay Jew in Nazi Berlin by Gad Beck
Jane

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookseller of Kabul looks good - have we talked about that one yet?
-Molly

12:47 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I like biographies, so that sounds good to me.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I definitely think it's time to read a gayer book. Or, maybe one of Jane Goodall's books such as Reason For Hope, http://www.amazon.com/Reason-Hope-Spiritual-Jane-Goodall/dp/0446676136, or Africa In My Blood.

I am writing in because I am unfortunately going to miss book club yet AGAIN, as I will be on vacation in AZ.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home